Monday, November 26, 2012

Wedding Photography - SecondThoughts Essentials


With the ongoing wedding season and the number of mails I've received about the wedding photography packages I offer, I thought it would be a good idea to do a post on the same.

Choosing a wedding photographer can be a long process but mostly it's a confusing one! While you've got multiple options to choose from, you also have to make sure your requirements are met. In short, finalizing 'the photographer' for your big day seems to be quite a task, right? Well, not necessarily.

Here's an attempt to give you a glimpse of what's on offer at @secondthoughts.co depending on what you need :) And if not as quick, selecting the package* of your choice is at least as simple as choosing the right size of a cup of your favorite brew!





To learn more, drop in a mail at ananya@secondthoughts.co. You can also find me on twitter by this handle - @currymean

*WeddingPhotography packages start at Rs. 25,000. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

A little about me

Using photography as a means to express and escape, I make photographs out of fleeting emotions, unmoved mountains, the sound of silence and the noise in city streets.

If you like what you see and wish to work with me or purchase any of my photographs, drop me a mail at workwithananya@gmail.com